Knitting pattern for Monday clutch bag
- Level: Intermediate
- Size: 19cm (7in) x 29cm (11in).
- Yarn: Filcolana, Anina
- Needles: 4mm (US6, UK8)
- Knitting type: Rounds, top to bottom
The Monday clutch bag is a handheld handless bag with a 20cm (8in) length zipper. This bag is worked top to bottom using a waffle stitch pattern. It is a cozy project that can be worked using leftover yarns or even different weight yarns. The Monday clutch bag is a lovely knit that can be used as a bag, wallet, cosmetic bag, or for holding other cute things.
One size. Height: 19cm (7in); Width: 29cm (11in).
Yarns (three yarns held together):
1. Filcolana, Anina (100% superwash merino wool; 50g (1.75oz) = 210m (230yds)). Color no.: 334.
2. Filcolana, Anina (100% superwash merino wool; 50g (1.75oz) = 210m (230yds)). Color no.: 334.
3. Sweet sparrow, Feather (72% mohair, 28% silk; 50g (1.75oz) = 420m (459yds)). Color: Rose caramel.
Yarn weight (Worsted/Afghan/Aran):
1. Filcolana, Anina:
150 g; 5.25 oz; 3 balls; 630 m; 690 yds.
2. Sweet sparrow, Feather:
50 g; 1.75 oz; 1 skein; 420 m; 459 yds.
4mm (US6, UK8) 60cm (24in) 2 pcs. circular needles and 4mm (US6, UK8) 20cm (7.75in) 3 pcs. double point needles.
10cm x 10cm (4’’ x 4’’) = 19 stitches x 24 rows in Stockinette stitch pattern after washing.
1 closed stitch marker, 20cm (7.75in) zipper, tapestry needle, sewing needle, sewing yarn (color must match the zipper color), lining fabric 20cm x 56cm (7.75in x 22in).
Knitting directions, Youtube video links with QR codes, schematics, abbreviations.
PDF file will be available to download after purchase - link will be sent to your email address.