Knitting pattern for the Ruke hat
- Level: Beginner
- Sizes: S (M)
- Yarn: Ruke knit wool, Filcolana Tilia
- Needles: 4mm (US6, UK8)
- Knitting type: Rounds, bottom to top
The Ruke hat is a simple and quick project for beginners. It is worked in rounds from bottom to top in knit stitches using 4mm (US6, UK8) 40cm circular needles.
S (M) L to be worn fitted. Shown in size S.
To fit head circumference 48-53 (52-57) 55-60cm / 19-21 (20.5-22.5) 21.5-23.5 in.
Yarns (three yarns held together):
1. Ruke knit, Wool (100% Wool; 100g (3.5oz) = 350m (383yds)), colour no.: 202.
2. Ruke knit, Wool (100% Wool; 100g (3.5oz) = 350m (383yds)), colour no.: 202.
3. Filcolana, Tilia (70% Kid mohair, 30% Silk; 25g (0.9oz) = 210m (230yds)), colour no. 100.
Yarn weight (Worsted / Afghan / Aran):
1. Ruke knit, Wool:
100 (100) 200 g
3.5 (3.5) 7 oz
1 (1) 2 ball
350 (350) 700 m
383 (383) 766 yds
2. Filcolana, Tilia:
2 (2) 2 balls
4mm (US6, UK8) 40cm (16in) circular needles and 4mm (US6, UK8) 20cm (7.75in) 5 pcs. double point needles.
10cm x 10cm (4in x 4in) = 15 stitches x 27 rows in Stockinette stitch after washing.
5 closed stitch markers, tapestry needle.
Knitting instructions, Youtube video tutorial links with QR codes, schematic, abbreviations.
PDF file will be available to download after purchase - link will be sent to your email address.